Looking for a Remote/Travel Program Management position
I have over 10 years experience in the sign industry. I have extensive project management and sales experience. I've been involved with managing and organizing all types of national retail signage conversion projects, hundreds of custom signage projects and maintenance programs. I am looking for a remote project management role with a stable company that I can grow and advance long term with. I need to be able to work remote due to my growing family. However, I am willing to travel and work away from home when required.
* I am able to communicate with clients directly to negotiate pricing and manage their account to a high standard.
* I have experience with working with sign contractors throughout the country.
* I able to work with software for writing PO's & Invoices.
* I have a vast technical knowledge of signage installations of all types signs to help problem solve issues that may arise in the field. I can read all types of construction blue -prints and elevation plans for bidding large projects or conversions.
* I am a self motivated organized and detailed oriented leader
Please reach out to me anytime if your interested in talking with me more about a future opportunity with your company, thank you