Vehicle Decal & Graphics Installer
We are growing and looking for someone to join our team as a vinyl graphics installer. The primary job duty will be installing vinyl lettering and graphics on vehicles, weeding and cutting vinyl and operating a digital printer .
We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical insurance, retirement plain, paid holidays, paid vacation/personal time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare vehicles for installation of vinyl decals, lettering and wraps.
• Install vinyl decals on various vehicles and other surfaces.
• Installation may be in our facility or a customer’s facility.
• Assist team with decal production as needed.
• Cutting, weeding and printing vinyl.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
• Requires frequent sitting, standing, balancing, bending or stooping for prolonged periods of time.
• Manual dexterity, fine manipulation and the ability to reach with hands and arms and lift up to 75 lbs.
• Must be able to operate simple to complex and heavy-duty machinery.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Must have a valid Driver’s License with a good motor vehicle record.
• Experience installing vinyl decals or vehicle wraps a strong plus.
• Excellent attention to detail, strong work ethic and a great attitude.
• Excellent communication skills with a focus on customer service.
• Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
• Ability to successfully pass a General Abilities Assessment and Post-offer background check, and drug screening.