Sign Service Technician
B &C Signs is hiring skilled and dedicated individuals with electric sign installation experience. We are looking for motivated individuals who focus on quality, safety, and productivity while representing the company in a professional, workmanlike manner.
• Assist with installation of pylons, monuments, cabinets, channel letters, and load line lifting
• Knowledge of electrical sign wiring
• Service and repair of signs and exterior lighting (including neon and LEDs)
• Help to retro-fit existing fixtures to energy efficient lighting
• Complete all projects in a neat and professional manner
• Follows all company policies and procedures
• Must own basic hand tools and small power tools
• Oversee project inventory and keep work area neat and organized
• Assist with finishing operations such as cutting, painting, laminating and laying of graphics
• Minimum of 3-5 years of electrical sign experience
• Valid driver's license - CDL Preferred
• High School diploma or GED
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to read and interpret installation drawings and preform basic math skills
• Ability to lift 50 pounds or more
• Ability to work outdoors, safely, at various heights.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Required to pass a background check and drug screening.
Please send resume to our email email@example.com or fax to 386-426-2789.
You may also apply in person at 2225 Guava Drive Edgewater, FL 32141.