Sign Installation Journeyman
Hi! We would like you to join our team!
Here are some requirements of the position:
• Experience installing electrical/non-electrical building/freestanding sign types.
• Take pride in work, have a good eye for detail, and possess a positive, get it done attitude.
• Have a strong work ethic and able to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately in a deadline environment.
• Physically fit, able to lift 75 lbs. and be OK with working at heights and in confined spaces.
• Able to read and understand detailed shop drawings, site plans, and sign location drawings.
• Must have experience operating Crane/Ladder Trucks.
• Must have a clean driving record and a CDL-A or B license.
• Must be able to work out of town
We offer an excellent Benefits Package that includes the follow:
• Competitive wage based on experience
• 90% paid health insurance for employees after 60 days of employment (medical, dental, vision)
• 401K Plan
• Paid holidays and vacation
Resume and a pre-employment background check and drug screen are required.
About Pacific Neon Company: Full service sign manufacturer based in Sacramento, CA. Serving local and national level clients across the United States. Founded in 1946 and backed by a 65,000sqft manufacturing plant.
In-house installation equipment used for regional installations:
-Elliot S70 Skywalk
-35' Bucket Truck