Senior Project manager - Remote
We think and work differently at Signs of Success - we encourage our project managers to work remotely if desired. We engage technology, a proven project management process and an established supply chain to drive the long-term success of our management teams. The proof of our means & methods is in the longevity and quality of our relationships with our clients, employees and industry partners, many of which have been working with us for over 30 years!
We are searching for an ultra detail oriented project manager to join our Luxury Retail division that knows how to facilitate client satisfaction through pro-active communication, maintaining budgets & schedules and making sound business decisions on a daily basis.
Oversee all aspects of existing client accounts from project inception through close-out.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Initial lease & construction drawing review to determine optimum signage opportunities.
· Performing municipal code & landlord criteria reviews, issuing technical survey requests, submitting design & shop drawing requests to our graphics team.
· Compiling project pricing and converting them into timely & accurate client estimates, ordering permits, initializing signage production and scheduling installations.
· Actively managing production and installation schedules to ensure products ship, arrive and get installed on-time by our national installation partners.
· Compile and file all required close-out documentation.
Preferred candidates need a minimum of eight years of specific industry experience managing fast-track, turn-key signage projects for national, luxury retail clients.
The qualities required for success in this position include:
· Having the ability to read and understand construction drawings, municipal sign codes and land lord criteria to ascertain the best signage opportunities for any given application.
· Knowledge of sign manufacturing methods, techniques, illumination, finishes and materials.
· Having been “raised” in the business through various departments over time is a big plus!
· An in-depth understanding of installation methods as they pertain to the equipment required and how signage is attached onto various types of architecture.
· Understanding the difference between a typical Big Box sign company and a boutique, owner-vendor that provides superior, white glove service for their clients at all costs.
· The ability to learn & embrace our philosophy and the proven team driven management processes we’ve developed and refined for excellence in project management.
· Understand that we succeed as a team by helping each other and working closely without ego.
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL of the qualifications outlined above, please forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org Compensation is based on experience.