SEEKING EXPERIENCED SIGN PRODUCTION FOREMAN
Ainor Signs Inc. is a growing company in Sacramento, CA that has been involved in the sign industry for over 30 years. We are looking for an experienced working Sign Production Foreman who will be expected to lead by example. The right candidate will need to be able to fabricate signs while also handling numerous responsibilities that come with sign production and management. Ainor Signs manufactures all types of signs including but not limited to, channel letters, sign cabinets, monuments, pylon signs, directional signs, and dimensional sign projects.
We offer many incentives for our employees including paid holidays, vacation time, and health insurance plans.
Candidate must be able to communicate and work well with current team members along with the ability to create and maintain a positive work environment. The shop foreman should have production management experience with fabrication and scheduling experience along with a keen eye for quality.
Our 23,000 sq. ft. facility has CNC machines, accu-bend and accu-clinch machines, brand new paint booth, welding station, high capacity sheering machine, forklift, and a handful of other support machines. The candidate should have an understanding how to operate and maintain most of these machines.
• Conduct daily / weekly production meetings with the team
• Provide weekly manufacturing schedules for all jobs
• Clear understanding how to handle shipping and packaging requirements for each project
• Manage and schedule production hours
• Ability to operate all equipment in the shop
• Advanced current/recent forklift experience
• Computer experience including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Train production employees and new hires
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
• At times some overtime will be required
If interested please e-mail resume to Matt Jessell @ firstname.lastname@example.org