Project Strategist - Signs
Project Strategist - Signs
Signdealz Corporation is a leader in commercial signage and outdoor digital signage products. Signdealz uses a distributed manufacturing model to create highly effective and affordable sign programs for all size companies.
With a track record of increasing growth, visibility, opportunity, and profits, our highly-regarded commercial signage company, Signdealz Corporation, seeks an experienced and talented Project Strategist to join our team. Our client-focused firm has an influential culture rooted in trust, integrity, professionalism, & excellence; and, we make it a point to use good judgment, fairness, & common sense to meet our challenges. We are committed to providing clients with cutting-edge consultation & innovative signage solutions. You’ll find that our team consists of talented, dedicated people who share our enthusiasm for the environment & our sense of pride!
As a Project Strategist, you will be the bridge between sales, estimating, and the design department. You will be working with salespeople, collecting requirements, and offering strategies to value engineer projects and build value through consultative approaches, enabling sales to close deals faster. You will translate the scope of the project into functional design requirements that then get delivered to our award-winning designers.
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills, education, and experience:
- 5 to 10 years of sign fabrication experience working in a full-service sign company as a fabricator, shop manager, or owner
- Above-average computer and software skills
- Demonstrates strong strategic thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tool, and principals involved in the production of technical plans and sign drawings
- Skill in the use of Microsoft Office programs and Salesforce
- Understanding of on-premise advertising and advertising concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels of colleagues and clients
- Sales knowledge a plus
- Highly organized
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Must be flexible and adaptive to the ever-changing market and the owner's objectives and company goals.
This is a remote position. Signdealz will supply the successful candidate with a work station, phone, and internet access.
Pay Rate is based on skill and experience. After 90 days, the employee will receive benefits of paid vacation, Health, HSA Match, LTD, and group life insurance. After 180 days you are eligible to enroll in our amazing 401k match!
Drug Testing and background checks will be performed.
Signdealz Corp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran’s status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.