Project Managers in the Tampa, FL area.
Because of increased business, Triangle Sign Services, a Baltimore based national manufacturer of signage, has several openings for Project Managers in the Tampa, FL area.
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of prior project coordination and/or project management experience in either the sign, construction, lighting or electrical contracting industries or a combination thereof. Salary will be based on experience level and company offers fully paid health care benefits. Also, this position carries with it a commission program in addition to a base salary.
The sign project manager is responsible for coordinating all aspects of multiple signage projects simultaneously for a variety of clients, many of which are national retail-based chains.
Responsibilities will include:
- Code Review
- Plan/Survey Review
- Initial Design Requests and Revision Requests
- Estimate Acquisition
- Customer Quotations
- Landlord Approvals
- Negotiation of Purchase Prices for Goods and Services
- Overseeing Permit Process
- Production Drawing Review and Release
- Site Coordination for all Aspects of Signage Installation
- Resolution of Onsite Challenges and Issues
- Coordination of Final Customer Invoicing
- Must have exceptional Customer Service mentality and skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and through email
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft office products with emphasis on Excel
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have experience that correlates to the sign industry
- College degree preferred
Interested parties should email resume to Jim DeStefano – VP Administration at: