Project Manager Wanted
As a Project Manager for Pro Signs, you will provide customer support on multi-location projects, managing projects from the sale through completed installations. You will communicate with customers and respond to inquiries regarding both products and services. You will be responsible for tracking the status of your assigned projects and providing status reports to your Senior Project Manager. The PM serves as the interface with subcontract installers and service providers to ensure sign installations are delivered and installed as planned.
You will coordinate the status of projects with appropriate departments and follows up, either verbally or in writing, to always ensure customer satisfaction. Applicant must be experienced in customer service and in handling all communications in a highly professional manner. This ad is for a full time in house salaried position at 251 Boot Rd., Downingtown PA.
- High level of communication skills, with clear professional telephone voice
- Computer skills, preferably Windows and MS Office
- Well organized and efficient
- Assertive when appropriate
- Ability to project cost, analyze and improve overall profit.
- Possesses a minimum of two-year’s construction, customer service or project management experience
- Ability to analyze a variety of situations and effectively solve problems
- Experienced in coordination of multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to build solid “partner” relationships with both customers and subcontractors on behalf of Pro Signs Company
- Previous work in Construction, Signage Manufacturing or Facility Management a plus
- Business to Business Sales a plus
Since 1947 Pro Signs a has been a national leader in the development of corporate branding solutions. We operate an 80,000 square foot manufacturing plant and printing facility located in Downingtown, PA. We serve a wide array of customers in implementing branding and signage solutions including managing the programs and inventory of multi-national petroleum and retail companies.
Contact Jeff Materazzi at email@example.com