Coast Sign is a national sign manufacturing and service company headquartered in Anaheim, CA. Coast Sign is a leader in the industry and has been in business more than 50 years. This is an outstanding and challenging opportunity with potential to grow with a company that services Fortune 500 clients and facilities on their branding needs nationwide.
We are looking to hire outstanding project coordinators that recognize efficient project management and customer service is always the top priority. If you're an organized and driven business professional, we're looking for you!
As a project coordinator you will work closely with a team of project managers to expertly manage sign projects from initiation to completion for our clients.
- Support project managers with specific phases and or all phases of designated projects
- Maintain positive relationships and communications with clients and vendors to produce successful outcomes for the projects
- Collaborate with all internal departments to bring a project to fruition
- Meet deadlines, hold costs within set budget and find opportunities to get paid for out-of-scope work
- Coordinate regular meetings to facilitate progress and maintain communication with clients
- Inform all parties if any issues or concerns arise during project life cycle
- Assemble invoice details for distribution to client
- Maintain records and information throughout projects
- Review city and county municipal codes and landlord master plans to determine signage allowances for different project sites
- Highly focused, ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to learn and understand technical and mechanical information
- Collaborative and team oriented attitude
- Must have a passion for your work and an ability to apply that passion to daily tasks and projects
- High School diploma required, 4 year college degree preferred.
- 4-6 years work experience
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and ability to learn new software applications quickly
- Background in business, construction, or manufacturing a plus
- Project Management experience and PMP a plus
We have a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time