Outside Sales Representative
Interested candidates can e-mail their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remote candidates are welcome to apply.
Established in 1947, Pro Signs is a leader in the development of signage and environmental branding solutions. Working at Pro Signs, you’ll be joining a skilled team that helps bring client brands to life. We operate an 80,000+ square foot manufacturing plant and printing facility located in Downingtown, PA. We serve a wide array of customers in implementing branding and signage solutions including managing the programs and inventory of multi-national companies.
We have an opening for a Sales Representative to join our growing sales team. The ideal candidate has a background in sales, an entrepreneurial spirit and great work ethic is even more important. Previous experience in the sign/environmental branding industry is strongly preferred, but not required.
We offer a competitive base salary along with a commission-based compensation package along with expense reimbursements.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using to prospective customers using a consultative approach.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Identify and contact customer leads through various communication methods.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Evaluate needs of potential customers and propose appropriate solutions & services
- Travel to meet prospects and customers
- Maintain records of sales leads and potential projects.
- Educate customers on benefits of products/services.
- Minimum 3 years of business to business sales experience, preferably in the signage/environment branding industry or a similar industry.
- Proven track record of meeting & exceeding sales quotas.
- Experience working with CRM software.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff in a results drive, team oriented environment.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- High levels of motivation and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Established relationships with potential customers preferred.