National Sales Manager
Ramsay Signs, an established company with multiple satellite locations seeks a Sales Manager for our national accounts. This position will be based out of our headquarters located in Portland, OR.
The Sales Manager will help to meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. The Sales Manager will oversee national accounts for the sales team and delegate jobs to them. The Sales Manager will also delegate graphic designs jobs to the graphic design team and keep its schedule. They will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to upper management. The Sales Manager values long-term relationships with a customer over a quick sale and wants to foster relationships with the customer that will last years. To accomplish that, the Sales Manager will work closely with our incredible design team and estimators. The Sales Manager works in a team environment where all benefit from a satisfied customer.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Work in a collaborative environment with an emphasis on the design team and estimating team
- Attends local and regional trade shows.
5+ years of experience in the Sign Industry
Prefer experience with direct sales, channel sales, and/or sign industry experience.
Previous selling, technical sales or other similar experience preferred.
Experience in the construction industry preferred, but not required.
BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
Committed to continuing education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
Strong business sense and industry expertise
Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Computer skills for Microsoft Office, web navigation and internal electronic systems (share drives)
Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
Please forward your resume to Melanie Gillis, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.