Lead Installer / Service Tech Wanted - Central Florida - Ready to hire the right candidate, now...
Outdoor Images, Inc. is seeking to hire a full-time lead installer / service technician to work from our Cocoa, FL headquarters.
Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years electrical sign installation / service experience.
- Ability to operate both crane and bucket trucks. (Crane Operator Certification or ability to obtain Crane Operator Certification is required.)
- Clean driver license (CDL or ability to obtain CDL is required.)
- Ability to install and wire / service channel letters, pylon/monument signs, LED displays, awnings, canopies, etc. without supervision is required.
- Ability to supervise/train 1 or 2 assistant/apprentice level field technicians.
- Ability to travel, in state, approximately 15% of the time.
*Company-paid drive time, meals and hotels.
*Travel away from headquarters rarely exceeds 2 consecutive nights and travel is generally rotated between crews.
Outdoor Images, Inc. offers its employees:
- Competitive starting wage.
- Regular pay increases based upon performance.
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick days and personal days.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance (Company pays 50% of employee's medical insurance premiums)
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA) with company contribution.
- Positive work environment with solid support and "teamwork" attitude.
Our Cocoa facility is less than 15 minutes from Cocoa Beach and Kennedy Space Center. All major Orlando area theme parks are located within 45 minutes.
Central Florida (Brevard County) offers low cost of living and fantastic lifestyle for those who enjoy the ocean, hunting, fishing, etc.. Our school system is highly rated and homes/taxes are affordable.
Florida has NO STATE INCOME TAX.
Qualified Candidates should call 407-538-0668 or email email@example.com.
*Relocation costs are not covered by Outdoor Images, Inc.