LA Sign Company Hiring Warehouse Manager
The warehouse manager plans, organizes and monitors the receiving, storage and distribution/shipment of all materials received either from suppliers or production, ensuring a smooth and consistent operation so materials are located and distributed to proper departments in an effective and efficient manner as needed to satisfy internal and external customer requirement between our two buildings.
Essential Functions Include:
· Maintain a safe, clean and organized warehouse and work area at all times.
· Plan and coordinate work, monitor daily transactions from warehouse
· Maintain an equipment structure and level to accomplish the warehouse and receiving mission in a safe, effective manner. Research material handling equipment to ensure procurement of the most suitable equipment in terms of performance, safety, reliability and cost.
· Monitor all procedures for the warehouse making sure materials are received, staged for counting and inspection and receiving reports accurately report the material received.
· Monitor the unloading of all materials into the receiving department; ensure materials are staged for counting and inspection.
· Ensure materials are stored properly to conserve space and comply with safety procedures.
· Monitor and measure receiving and warehouse performance for accuracy of location, receiving reporting, movement and storage of material, and transfers to service parts.
· Responsible for the overall safekeeping of inventory, inventory control, inventory costing and inventory and systems design, including inventory held at outside locations.
· Suggest process improvements in work order reporting and inventory flow and management.
This job operates in a manufacturing plant environment with extreme fluctuations in temperature at times, loud noises, dust and moving machine parts. PPE is required at all times.
Requirements & Experience:
- warehouse management: 3 years (Preferred)
Must be able to lift up to 50lbs without assistance.
Working knowledge of Microsoft software.
ERP experience a plus.
- Hourly Rate (based on experience)
- Year End Performance Bonus
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org