Schlosser Signs, Inc is a full-service electrical sign contractor specializing in design, fabrication, installation, and service of exterior and interior custom signs, monument signs, pylon signs, LED message centers, and graphics.
We are seeking a self- motivated, energetic, highly organized Install Manager for our Loveland, CO office.
All of our work is schedule driven. This individual must have a strong work ethic and be able to manage time and multiple priorities effectively while working in a highly collaborative environment. The ability to find solutions through positive attitude, taking direction and flexibility is essential.
SUBMIT RESUME TO email@example.com
*We work on a timeline similar to construction; candidates with this knowledge are highly desired.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create daily and weekly schedules
- Notify the team, customers, and other departments of the schedule and changes
- Create work folders with work orders and all supporting documents
- Field phone calls from techs, contractors, PMs, GCs, etc.
- Fully understand the full and complete scope of work for every job
- Work within a strict budget
- Complete onsite quality control, customer meetings, job checks, troubleshooting
- Provide an install kit for every project
- Stage all jobs and control parts and inventory
- Complete and submit job costing
- Identify and mitigate all project risks
- Complete site-walk for quality and completeness
- Work with stakeholders for change orders as needed
- Prepare the job folder for invoicing
- Daily review of installer and service tech time slips
- Verify pictures have been collected
- Approve invoices and credit card receipts
- Complete monthly One on Ones
- Perform employee reviews
- Conduct monthly department meetings
- Complete all training and maintain certificates for crews
- Spearhead recruiting, hiring, and maintain adequate staff
- Conduct progressive discipline, including termination
- Manage employee tool lists, company owned tools, and company provided tools
- Daily vehicle inspections, and coordinate with Expeditor for equipment repairs
- Maintain inventory levels and participate in inventory counts
- Update and improve processes with written documentation
- Submit purchasing recs and obtain POs for all purchases
- Monitor and maintain safety in all aspects: training, implementation, daily JHA, PPE, etc.
- Performs any appropriate duties assigned by the General Manager
- Performs assigned duties with minimum personal supervision
- Attend company meetings as required
Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Solid organizational skills; able to complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Resourceful problem solver; can devise creative solutions to problems.
- Read and write English.
- Speaking—Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Critical Thinking—Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Time Management—Managing one’s own time and reporting accurately.
- Stays fluent and trained in company required software, programs, and operating systems
- Computer proficient; able to operate the Microsoft suite and can type at least 45 words per minute. Able to operate all office equipment and field electronics
- Excellent communicator
- Exceptional leadership
- Experienced and proficient in conflict resolution
For more information about our company visit our website www.schlossersigns.com
*Drug test required
Salary DOE + Benefits
Job Type: Full-time 40+ hours