IMMEDIATE OPENING: Operations Manager
Immediate opportunity available for a self-motivated individual who wishes to make meaningful contributions in our growing success. We are one of the world's largest sign companies providing a wide array of interior and exterior sign solutions for corporate, retail, institutional and residential environments.
This location is a long established, reputable, and fast paced sign production facility looking for an Operations Manager to lead our future growth. We are seeking that manager who anticipates our production needs while being responsible for directing manufacturing activities including but not limited to; scheduling, production, quality control, facility maintenance and shipping. Must be able to work well in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with strict deadlines. Teamwork, great work ethic, a positive attitude and attention to detail a must.
We offer a competitive salary and a generous bonus program. We are looking for someone committed to professional development and growing our business.
Duties and Objectives (not all inclusive)
• Industry software including FlexiSign, Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
• Sign manufacturing equipment knowledge, including laser, plotters, flatbed and roll-fed printers
• Daily communication with sales, design, and installation team
• Continuous Improvement methods
• Shop floor layout and equipment utilization
• Quality Standards and Process Controls
• Lead, coach and mentor diverse workforce.
Education and Experience
• Prefer applicant have 5 to 7 years of experience managing a Sign Manufacturing and Fabrication Facility.
In addition, our candidate must learn to enjoy free lunches, music, comedy, and everything that we think can make your job enjoyable.
Please address your resume with cover letter including your salary history to: