Experienced Sign Fabricator
Quality Sign Crafters is seeking an experienced fabricator to join our team. Our ideal candidate should possess understanding of basic sign fabrication, manufacturing, and construction methods along with a broad knowledge of industry materials, finishes, and processes.
- Aluminum, steel, and plastic fabrication.
- MIG welding, aluminum and steel.
- Channel letter manufacturing.
- Wiring of electric sign components. Ex. LED’s, fluorescent lamp fixtures, neon, etc.
- Operation of various shop equipment including brakes, shears, drill presses, radial arm saws, etc.
- Finish work, paint preparation, primer and paint applications.
Preferred skills/ experience:
- Experience with aluminum fabrication.
- Knowledge of UL standards is a plus.
- Leadership experience is a plus.
- Experience in the production and manufacturing of electric signs of various types.
- Must possess good attention to detail.
May be willing to train the right candidate with limited experience.
Normal business hours are from 7AM – 3:30 however this position requires overtime when needed.
Full Time Position. Compensation based on Experience level. Vacation and Health Insurance
Send Resume: to email@example.com