Experienced Project Managers Needed - West Palm Beach, FL
Project Managers are responsible for the control & execution of a project’s workflow – from design through fabrication & installation. Project Managers leverage all internal & external resources to coordinate & track the progress of major projects according to established schedules.
- Evaluating, negotiating and coordinating with subcontractors for national multi-site client locations.
- Manages Day-to-Day Work Processes Encompassing the Full Scope of Work to Get a Project Designed, Approved, Estimated, Planned, Built & Installed According to Contract
- Collaborates with all Departments to Bring a Project to Fruition, With Heavy Focus on Client Requirements
- Coordinates Meetings to Facilitate Progress, Focusing on Meeting Established Timelines
- Travels to Project Location
- Works to Comprehend the Changing Needs of the Client
- Communicates Regularly to Internal Departments, Site Project/Install Managers & the Client
- Informs all Parties of Issues & Concerns Throughout; Communicates Successes
- Maintains Database Records & Information throughout a Major Project
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website https://www.baronsign.com/careers/