Experienced Lead Sign Installer
January 02, 2019
We are seeking an experienced Lead Sign Installer to become part of our team!
Top Pay for Top People! Pay commensurate with experience.
- Installation of all types of electrical signage (pylons, cabinets, monuments) and non-electrical signage (vinyl, directional).
- Electrical wiring of signage
- Dig/drill footing utilizing various equipment
- Welding to complete installation
- Operate cranes, lifts and other equipment
- Accurately read and interpret installation surveys
- Lead an install team
- Complete jobs and assigned tasks without direct supervision
- Train/teach installation technician assistants who work with you
- Travel to and from job sites in a company crane or bucket truck; some jobs require being out of town overnight
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Sign installation experience preferred
- CDL preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of basic welding and electrical practices
- Crane certification preferred, or able and willing to get crane operator certification
- Ability to work overtime as necessary to complete the job
- Ability to work well with others as a team
- Ability to physically lift and move without restrictions
- Ability to work at heights in excess of 75 feet
- Ability and willingness to stay on a job until it is complete.
- Self-motivated, task driven, detail oriented, and organized individual who can work without direct supervision
- Excellent communication and customer service skill
- Ability to travel
- Willingness to grow and participate in continuing education and training to receive field related certifications