Experienced Electric Sign Installers with minimum of 3-5 years preferred.
Fast Growing multiple location Sign Company located in the midlands of South Carolina between Columbia and Charleston.
The ideal candidate must have 3–5 years of experience installing and/or servicing internally illuminated channel letters, building and pole signage. Must be mechanically inclined, take pride in their work, enjoy travel and have an attention to detail.
We offer competitive pay along with a full benefits package. Hourly pay starting at $18 up to $27 per hour with overtime. Ancillary benefits package qualified after 90 days to include health care, dental, vision and bonus structure. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 3 years with 5-7 preferred.
- Reviews blueprints, identifies and prepares necessary materials and supplies for sign installation
- Installs Signage Consisting of Aluminum & Steel Cabinets
- Installs Lit & Non-lit Letters onto Building Fascia
- Augers Footings for Sign Erection - Digging is done with Backhoe, Auger, or Shovel
- Works with Cement, Sand, or Sakrete for Sign Footings
- Maintains & Services Signs - Performing Services such as Electrical Trouble Shooting, Cleaning, Painting, & Bulb Replacement
- Obtains completed work sign-off from customers
- Must be willing to Travel & Work Outdoors
- Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals in person, telephone and in writing
- Strong work ethic with an enthusiastic, positive attitude, and the highest level of integrity
- A pre-employment background check and clean motor vehicle record and drug screening may be required.
- Clean driver’s license is required. No CDL’s required.