Electrical Sign Fabricator
Omega Sign and Lighting, Inc. is Chicagoland's premier full service provider of custom signage. We manage any and all phases of your project so you can manage your business. Our staff provides your business with the highest quality interior and exterior signs. We are your one stop shop for channel letters, LED moving message units, cabinet signs, awnings, neon, pylon signs, and much more.
Omega Sign & Lighting, Inc. is owned and operated by the Menna family dating back three generations of successful sign professionals. Since 1972, we fabricated and installed signs within the Chicago land and surrounding areas. Since then, our reputation for quality signs and excellent service has grow
We are seeking a full-time experienced Sign Fabricator. By utilizing expert troubleshooting and technically skilled knowledge, the sign fabricator strives for higher quality standards of every project while learning and developing their skills with other fabricators assigned to their team.
This position will involve any of the following:
- Setting up and operating machines to cut, bend, roll and straighten sheet metal,
- Use of standard hand and power tools,
- Operate welding equipment, MIG
- Lift (up to 50lbs) and maneuver sign elements, sometimes through the use of lifting assistance equipment for heavier items.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting ability.
- Ability to weld aluminum and steel.
- Knowledge of the characteristics and uses of various materials for sign fabrication.
- Positive attitude toward teamwork.
- Motivated for individual and group continuous improvement.
- Excellent work ethic & reliability.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Experience: min of 5 Years of metal sign fabrication.