CDL SIGN INSTALLER NEEDED - WEST PALM BEACH, FL
The ideal candidate must have 3–5 years of experience installing and/or servicing internally illuminated channel letters, building and pole signage. Must be mechanically inclined, take pride in their work, enjoy travel and have an attention to detail.
We offer great compensation along with a full benefits package.
- Reviews blueprints, identifies and prepares necessary materials and supplies for sign installation
- Installs Signage Consisting of Aluminum & Steel Cabinets
- Installs Lit & Non-lit Letters onto Building Fascia
- Augers Footings for Sign Erection - Digging is done with Backhoe, Auger, or Shovel
- Works with Cement, Sand, or Sakrete for Sign Footings
- Maintains & Services Signs - Performing Services such as Electrical Trouble Shooting, Cleaning, Painting, & Bulb Replacement
- Obtains completed work sign-off from customers
- Must be willing to Travel & Work Outdoors
- Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals in person, via telephone and in writing
- Strong work ethic with an enthusiastic, positive attitude, and the highest level of integrity
- A pre-employment background check, clean motor vehicle record and drug screen are required.
- CDL driver’s license
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org