IF YOU MEET OUR QUALIFICATIONS, WE ARE READY TO PUT YOU TO WORK!
Outdoor Images, Inc. is seeking to hire a full-time sign installer / service technician to work from our Cocoa, FL headquarters. Cocoa, FL is 15 minutes from Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral and 45 minutes from all the major Orlando theme parks.
With a 20+ year history in Central Florida, our reputation for quality work assures that our Field Technicians have plenty of work and consistent available overtime.
We are growing and adding trucks, equipment and staff. Would you like to be part of the team?
Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years electrical sign installation / service experience.
- Ability to drive and operate crane trucks, bucket trucks and rental boom/scissor lifts.
- Clean driver license.
*NOTE: THOSE WITH CDL (A OR B) WILL RECEIVE INCREASED STARTING HOURLY PAY.
- Ability to install and wire / service channel letters, pylon/monument signs, LED displays, awnings, canopies, etc. without supervision is required.
- Ability to travel, in state, approximately 20-25% of the time. (Company-paid drive time, meals and hotels. Travel away from headquarters rarely exceeds 2 consecutive nights and travel is generally rotated between crews.)
Outdoor Images, Inc. offers its employees:
- Highly competitive starting wage.
- Weekly pay checks (1st week is held back).
- Regular pay increases based upon performance.
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick days and personal days.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance (Company pays 50% of employee's medical insurance premiums)
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA) with company contribution.
- Positive work environment with solid support and "teamwork" attitude.