International Retail Design Conference 2020
International Retail Design Conference
The International Retail Design Conference (IRDC) unites retail's most innovative and insightful thought leaders and influencers for interactive discussion and collaboration. This annual event is organized and presented by Signs of the Times' sister publication, VMSD. Get a virtual front row seat to hear what retail design experts are talking about when it comes to the store of the future – exploring best practices, evolving trends and the latest strategies to engage shoppers and maximize resources.
ISA members can receive 20% off the registration price with code ISAVIP.
IRDC is an opportunity for you to get a dose of inspiration, reboot your creativity and connect with the retail design community. The conference offers:
- Fresh, thought-provoking and deep educational content centered on reimagining the role of stores in 2020 – and beyond.
- Opportunities to connect and strengthen relationships with retail leaders industry-wide.
- Actionable, proven takeaways you can put into practice now.
- Meaningful conversations, roundtable breakouts and dialogue to level-up your ideas.
- Success stories that will change your perspective on what's possible, no matter the obstacles.
Individual and group registrations are available at vmsd.com/irdc/home.