Enter the 2016 ST International Sign Contest!
Yes, it's already time for think about the 2016! The gates are now open for the 2016 ST International Sign Contest!
The deadline is January 27. This year's entry form will enable users to submit up to 12 entries on one form, and to upload high-resolution photos directly onto the form.
1. A project may only be submitted for one category.
2. All entries must be received in ST's office by January 27, 2016.
3. Graphics must have been applied or installed within two years of submission date.
4. List all designers, fabricators and installers who contributed to the submitted graphics on the entry form. Names, phone numbers, websites and sale prices will be published (prices are appreciated but not required).
5. Send only entry forms and necessary images (see “Images” section). Such materials as blueprints, laser prints, fabrication photos, etc., won't be used or returned.
6. A description of the signage must be included on or with the entry form. Specify brand names for software, hardware, media, and equipment used to design, fabricate and install the graphics.
The entry fee is $10 per entry, up to $75 for eight or more entries.
Designers and fabricators from diverse backgrounds will judge the competition. Their final decisions will be based on the following criteria:
Craftsmanship (use of quality materials and methods)
Complexity (challenges faced in designing, fabricating and installing the graphics)
Artistic merit (aesthetic appeal of design and layout)
Winners will be notified via email, and their work will be published in a special, full-color section of the April 2016 issue and, subsequently, on www.signweb.com. First-, second- and third-place winners will receive custom-designed T-shirts and copies of the contest issue. Honorable-mention designees will be awarded at the judges' discretion.
Please contact Contest Coordinator Steve Aust at email@example.com or (513) 263-9308 if you have questions.
TO ACCESS THE ENTRY FORM, CLICK HERE.