Vanguard Announces Opening of New Facility
Vanguard Digital Printing Systems (Lawrenceville, GA) announced the opening of the new Jim Case Customer Experience & Demonstration Center. The facility is now open to the public and hosting current clients, prospective clients, analysts, members of the press, and anyone who wants to learn more about Vanguard Digital.
The center is housed within the new 40,000-sq.-ft. Vanguard Digital Corporate Headquarters and manufacturing facility located just outside of Atlanta in Lawrenceville, GA. The facility provides guests with hands-on access to the company's full line of digital printing hardware and software innovations. In addition, the new facility offers customized visits, live demonstrations, training classes and professional services such as application and material testing, according to the company.
The offerings include:
- Complete portfolio of software, hardware and service solutions for the wide format market
- Application and substrate testing
- Collaboration with experts on application development
- Workflow analysis and design
- Delivery of professional consulting services
- Staging of workflow and equipment solutions
For more information, visit vanguarddigital.com.
Enhance your Signs of the Times reading experience by exploring our interactive digital edition. Receive it in your inbox by subscribing online.