Supply55 Announces Guardian Reusable Non-Medical Face Masks
Supply55 (Ann Arbor, MI) has launched Guardian reusable, sustainable, double-layered fabric face masks. These face masks are suited for use in non-medical applications such as for delivery drivers, and workers in warehouse, food service, counter, construction and manufacturing settings, among other environments.
“Supply55 pivoted our manufacturing and supply chain to face mask production in early March to assist the upcoming back to work effort,” said Taylor Mareches, Supply55 logistics manager.
The company has listed the following benefits of Guardian face masks:
- Waste and cost reduction through reuse and sustainability
- Double layer preshrunk fabric
- Washable, reusable, sustainable
- Filter pocket on inner layer of mask for added protection
- Adjustable ear loop for a comfortable fit
- Nose wire to adjust fit to face
- Black outer fabric
- In stock for immediate delivery
For more information, visit supply55.com.
Side view of Supply55’s Guardian face mask.
Enhance your Signs of the Times reading experience by exploring our interactive digital edition. Receive it in your inbox by subscribing online.