The Sign Exchange Wrap Cup Accepting Entrants
The United States Sign Council Foundation (USSCF; Frederick, MD) announced a vehicle wrap competition to take place at The Sign Exchange tradeshow, Nov. 29-30 in Atlantic City, NJ. The Sign Exchange Wrap Cup 2018 will involve the following:
• Four rounds of competition on both show days
• Prize packages for all contestants
• The four semifinalists are automatically qualified for the Nations Wrap Cup Event in April 2019 in Las Vegas
• Complimentary happy hour the night before the show starts during the event briefing
• Paid dinner with all judges and contestants on Thursday night
• No entry fee.
The competition has a limited number of slots for competitors, so interested parties are encouraged to act quickly.
For more information about the competition and an entry form, click here.
Enhance your Signs of the Times reading experience by exploring our interactive digital edition. Receive it in your inbox by subscribing online.