Registration Open for PRINTING United Digital Experience
The PRINTING United Alliance (Fairfax, VA) has announced that registration is now open for the PRINTING United Digital Experience, the online tradeshow replacing the in-person event originally scheduled for Oct. 21-23. The PRINTING United Digital Experience runs from Oct. 26-Nov. 12, with content recorded each day for future accessibility.
Registration is free for the online showcase, which features approximately 100 educational sessions and more than 40 product launches across various industry verticals, per a release. Once attendees complete registration, they can select the days they’d like to participate in. The schedule is as follows:
- October 26 | Graphics/Wide-Format - Hardware and Consumables Day
- October 27 | Apparel - Screen/Decorating Day
- October 28 | Commercial - Digital Inkjet Day
- October 29 | Packaging - Label and Flexible Day
- October 30 | Graphics/Wide-Format - Finishing and Workflow Day
- November 2 | In-Plant Forum
- November 3 | Commercial - Offset Day
- November 4 | Packaging - Folding Carton and Corrugated Day
- November 5 | Mailing and Fulfillment Day
- November 6 | Workflow and Software Day
- November 9 | Apparel - Direct-to-Garment/Direct-to-Substrate Day
- November 10 | Commercial - Dry and Liquid Toner Day
- November 11 | Industrial Day
- November 12 | Digital Textile Day
"We’re making it as simple as possible for those wanting to attend the PRINTING United Digital Experience to be able to access all information from the comprehensive digital event," said Mark J. Subers, president of PRINTING United. "Our team has been working diligently to secure the most sought after speakers who are addressing the hottest trends at the moment, both from a technological and future business standpoint, which is why the content will be accessible on-demand after the Digital Experience concludes. We truly want to serve the industry with all we need to launch in 2021 with a plan of action."
For more information, visit printingunited.com.
Enhance your Signs of the Times reading experience by exploring our interactive digital edition. Receive it in your inbox by subscribing online.