Registration for Digital Textile Printing 2020 Now Open
The PRINTING United Alliance (Fairfax, VA), in association with the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists, has opened registration for the Digital Textile Printing 2020 conference. The event will be held virtually from Dec. 9-10.
The virtual conference will cover trends and technologies in digitally printed textiles. Sessions in both the mornings and afternoons will emphasize the latest developments in automation, color management, sustainability, state of the industry, supply chain and more. Ray Weiss, director, digital print platforms, PRINTING United Alliance, and Kerry King, senior vice president R&D, Spoonflower (Durham, NC) will host the event.
Experts speaking at Digital Textile Printing 2020 include:
- Andy Arkin, Strategic Account Manager, Industrial Segments, Zünd America
- Andy Paparozzi, Chief Economist, PRINTING United Alliance
- Chad Bolick, Business Development, Unifi Manufacturing Inc.
- Dan Gillespie, Director of Technical Services, Alder Technology
- David Clark, Business Development Manager, Inks, Huntsman Textile Effects
- Frank Henderson, President, Henderson Sewing Co.
- Jaime Herand, Vice President, Graphics Operations, Orbus Exhibit and Display Group
- Kimmy Schenter, Global Color Operations, Design, Nike
- Lewis Shuler, Senior R&D Manager, Fabric/Color/Print, Old Navy
- Luke Harris, Vice President of Manufacturing, Solid Stone Fabrics
- Ray Weiss, Director, Digital Print Programs, PRINTING United Alliance
- Raylene Marasco, Founder, DYE-NAMIX
- Ron Ciccone, Director of Digital Services, Roysons Corp.
- Will Duncan, CEO, WDA, and Executive Director, SEAMS Association
For the complete agenda and to register for the event, click here.
Enhance your Signs of the Times reading experience by exploring our interactive digital edition. Receive it in your inbox by subscribing online.