Printing United Alliance Announces Color Ready! Virtual Conference
PRINTING United Alliance (Fairfax, VA) has announced that registration is open for the next installment of the "Color Ready! Virtual Conference" series. The conference will be held each day the week of Sept. 21-25 from 2-3 p.m. EDT.
The week-long lineup of color-focused sessions is presented by experts in the field of color printing and is geared toward anyone involved in color throughout the life cycle of a printed job. This includes designers, prepress professionals, salespeople and CSRs.
Some of the daily topics include the following:
- The theory and psychology of color
- Color deficiency and viewing
- How to evaluate color visually through examples
- How to evaluate color scientifically with measurement devices
- Why and how to color correct in the RGB color space
- Getting the best match using your printer's full gamut
For more information or to register, click here.
Color Ready! Virtual Conference by Printing United Alliance
Enhance your Signs of the Times reading experience by exploring our interactive digital edition. Receive it in your inbox by subscribing online.