Mutoh America Launches XpertJet 1682WR
Mutoh America (Phoenix) has announced the launch of its new 64-in. dye sublimation printer, XpertJet 1682WR. The latest additions reduce operational workload, which will ensure high-quality prints, high production output and user-friendly operation, according to a release from the company.
Standard staggered dual head design, provides great quality and print speeds, again per Mutoh America, and the printer is available in both 4-color (CMYK) and 7-color (CMYKLcLmLk) ink configurations for DH21.
Features have been added to improve transport and printing of thinner papers. The XpertJet can produce various types of dye sublimation including textile, hard surfaces, personalized products, signage and more. Some of the new features include the following:
- New Cover Design - sleek black modern design with easy maintenance access.
- New Automatic Bi-Directional alignment with built-in sensor - save time by automatically calibrating printer alignments, increasing ease of use.
- New Touch Panel - user friendly touch panel which only displays keys necessary for desired functions.
- New Internal LED lighting - illuminates work area to easily monitor print status.
- New LED warning indicators - for each ink cartridge slot, showing remaining ink levels, and many more.
For more information, visit mutoh.com.
XpertJet 1682WR 64-in. dye sublimation printer from Mutoh America
Enhance your Signs of the Times reading experience by exploring our interactive digital edition. Receive it in your inbox by subscribing online.