Media One Announces Line of Antimicrobial Fabrics
Media One (Garden Grove, CA), a full-service technology integration company focused on textile printing, has announced a line of antimicrobial fabrics, for dye-sublimation transfer, direct dye sub, UV and latex printing.
According to the company, the materials with the integrated antimicrobial coatings will comprise a polyester soft flag material. The coatings have been independently lab tested to kill over 98% of bacteria within 24 hours and they only add $0.05/sq. ft. to the cost, again per Media One. There are six fabrics:
- “Imperial” flag, a double-sided viewing flag
- “Manhattan,” a triple-white product that is a woven suede fabric for dye sub transfer a backlit/display or hanging signage
- “Doheny,” a two-way stretch fabric which is ideal for SEG signage
- “Malibu,” an airtight and watertight product Ideal for tents and backlit display for UV/Latex or dye sub
- “Moonlight,” a backlit/frontlit product for direct dye sub or transfer
- “Sunset,” is a blackbacked block out fabric for SEG
These fabrics are available in 126-in. widths, ordered by the yard, and cut to specific lengths.
For more information, visit mediaoneusa.com.
Enhance your Signs of the Times reading experience by exploring our interactive digital edition. Receive it in your inbox by subscribing online.