LexJet Exclusive Distributor of Fisher Textiles Wide-Format Dye-Sub Fabrics
LexJet (Sarasota, FL) announced that it is the exclusive distributor for Fisher Textiles dye-sublimation fabrics that are converted to fit wide-format printers. According to LexJet, this is the first time these world-renowned, award-winning fabrics have been converted and distributed for wide-format sizes.
LexJet will carry a variety of Fisher Textiles products in 61 in. x 100-ft. rolls for a multitude of applications, including trade shows, SEG frames, retail signage, back drops, home décor and furnishings, soft signage, backlit graphics, banner stands, table covers and other uses.
Products now available include the following:
- Fisher Textiles 1707 Soft Knit, lighter-weight with excellent image reproduction and high definition output
- Fisher Textiles 1708 Heavy Knit, wrinkle-resistant 100% polyester (6.8 oz/sq yd) that meets Flame Retardancy standards
- Fisher Textiles 1709 Heavy Knit, heavier warp knit (9.2 oz/sq yd) with wrinkle resistancy and moderate opacity
- Fisher Textiles 4019 Nirvana, Block Out Banner (BOB) and SGIA 2018 Product of the Year, media -- textile -- banner; soft knit with coated black back
- Fisher Textiles 8864 Triple White, 3-layered fabric for exceptional print quality -- ideal for backlit
- Fisher Textiles 9048 EZ Stretch, premium stretch fabric with unique construction that allows for stretch without Spandex
- Fisher Textiles 4608 Power Stretch, medium-weight polyester with stretch for geometric and tension displays
- Fisher Textiles 8862 Single White Backlit, heavier-weight woven fabric, ideal for backlit SEG framed graphics
These fabrics round out LexJet's dye-sub portfolio of products, which includes Epson printers and inks, InFuze transfer papers, ChromaLuxe metal photo panels and heat presses from Geo Knight and FLEXA.
For more information, visit lexjet.com.
Enhance your Signs of the Times reading experience by exploring our interactive digital edition. Receive it in your inbox by subscribing online.