Gemini Launches Perfect Pattern
Gemini (Cannon Falls, MN) has announced Perfect Pattern, a new mounting pattern for flat-cut metal signage.
Perfect Pattern is computer-generated and attuned to Gemini’s product equipment, ensuring exact hole locations and interchangeability. It is also printed on Tyvek®, making it tear- and weather-resistant.
Other features include...
- Center line alignment – patterns are aligned with horizontal and vertical lines from the center making installation more reliable.
- Stud sizing guide – provides recommendations for proper drill bits depending on determined stud size.
- Top/bottom orientation – dimples are drilled into the back of the product to help identify proper orientation.
- Placement/sizing indicators – dimples can also indicate the line a character belongs to, as well as differentiate similar size letters which will have different stud placements.
- Identical letters are interchangeable.
Gemini’s partners are able to pre-order patterns ahead of time to allow for pre-work on-site for large scope installations. For more information, visit geminisignproducts.com.
Enhance your Signs of the Times reading experience by exploring our interactive digital edition. Receive it in your inbox by subscribing online.