Epson Introduces New SureColor P-Series Printers
Epson (Long Beach, CA) has announced the new SureColor P-Series printers – the 24-in. SureColor P7570 and 44-in. SureColor P9570.
The printers use the new UltraChrome PRO12 pigment ink and PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead technology with dedicated nozzles for both Matte and Photo black ink to "deliver exceptional image quality at speeds up to 2.4 times faster than the previous generation," per Epson.
More details about the SureColor P-Series include the following:
- All-new UltraChrome Pro12 Ink with Violet produces up to 99 percent coverage of the PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE solid-coated standard
- Dedicated channels for both black ink types
- Creates prints that last up to 200 years color and 400 years black-and-white
- First-in-class to feature a customizable, 4.3-in. color touchscreen for easy navigation
- Redesigned industrial-level print engine for lasting durability and an interior LED light for convenient operation
- Improved DMAX for a wider contrast ratio with enhanced clarity and increased sharpness on glossy papers, and more.
For more information, visit proimaging.epson.com.
Epson Introduces SureColor P-Series Wide-Format Printers
Enhance your Signs of the Times reading experience by exploring our interactive digital edition. Receive it in your inbox by subscribing online.