Elliott Equipment Co. Adds D86 Digger Derrick
Elliott Equipment Co. (Omaha, NE) has introduced the D86, a new ANSI 10.31 digger derrick, specifically designed for transmission and heavy-duty construction projects.
Mounted on a tandem axle chassis, the D86 Digger Derrick offers an 86-ft. sheave height, 20,000 ft.-pounds of torque and a 41-ft. digging radius. The D86 is equipped with Elliott’s high boom pinpoint geometry, a variable displacement piston pump and a new ergonomic seated control console.
Some key features, according to Elliott, of the D86 Digger Derrick include the following:
- Best in class 20,000 foot-pound high torque digger system with auger spin speeds of 35 RPM (low) and 80 RPM (high)
- Digging depth of up to 16 ft.
- New front-entry seated pedestal control station
- 12,000 lbs. single line pull main winch with synthetic rope and 50,000-lb. maximum lift capacity at a 10-ft. radius
- Backed by one-year parts and labor warranty.
For more information, visit elliottequip.com.
Enhance your Signs of the Times reading experience by exploring our interactive digital edition. Receive it in your inbox by subscribing online.