Corel Releases CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2020
Corel Corp. (Ottawa, ON, Canada) has announced the release of CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2020, the latest edition of Corel’s suite for specialized technical illustration and visual documentation. According to a statement from Corel, this latest product offers access to all-new collaboration capabilities, enhanced isometric drawing tools and callout handling, as well as significant performance gains, to enable technical illustrators to accelerate their workflow with precision and control.
The CorelDRAW 2020 lineup now includes four products to meet the needs of a wide range of graphics software users, with CorelDRAW Technical Suite intended for customers in technical industries (engineering, architecture, and manufacturing) to design specialized illustrations that are ideal for documentation, training, and more.
The main applications in CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2020 include the following:
- Corel DESIGNER 2020: Precision illustration and technical design
- CorelDRAW 2020: Vector illustration and page layout
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2020: Professional image editing
- XVL Studio Corel Edition: 3D visualization and authoring
- CorelDRAW.app: File access, collaboration, and on-the-go illustration via web browser
For more information, click here.
Enhance your Signs of the Times reading experience by exploring our interactive digital edition. Receive it in your inbox by subscribing online.