The 9 Cardinal Sins of Wrap Design
Taken from KickCharge Creative (Washington, NJ) President and Chief Creative Officer Dan Antonelli’s seminar at the recent ISA Sign Expo.
- The design is not brand centric.
- The design uses Photoshop glow effects or heavy outlines.
- The design uses Facebook, Instagram or Twitter icons.
- The design uses parentheses for phone numbers.
- The design uses an abundance of bullet points.
- The design uses multiple fonts.
- The design uses clip art.
- The imagery doesn’t convey what the company does.
- The company name includes “Inc.” or “LLC.”
Enhance your Signs of the Times reading experience by exploring our interactive digital edition. Receive it in your inbox by subscribing online.