6 Resources for Wrap Shops
These tips are based on a the Business Boot Camp for Wrap Professionals by Avery Dennison presentation given by Justin Pate (Amsterdam) and John Duever (Vinyl Images; Fenton, MO) at the 2019 ISA Sign Expo.
- Check “What’s In Your Wrap Shop” on the Wrap Institute
- Not doing SEO yet? Check out The Beginner’s Guide to SEO on moz.com.
- Use the Trello app to track jobs
- Consider your location - Sometimes being just outside a major city, but right off a main expressway can be ideal so fleet trucks can get to you easily.
- Look around your neighborhood. Introduce yourself to service similar service providers like car dealerships, auto body, tire stores, custom wheels and business parks who can feed you business.
- Check out Wrapify, an app that pays drivers to wrap their cars. They partner with wrap shops to provide this service.
For a full recap of the 2019 ISA Sign Expo, click here.
Enhance your Signs of the Times reading experience by exploring our interactive digital edition. Receive it in your inbox by subscribing online.