2019 CorelDRAW International Design Contest Open
Corel (Ottawa, ON, Canada) announced that artists and designers may enter the 2019 CorelDRAW International Design Contest from now until Sept. 30. Participants may submit their original artwork created in CorelDRAW 2019, Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2019 or Corel DESIGNER 2019 for a chance to win prizes worth a combined value of more than $80,000.
“The CorelDRAW International Design Contest has a long legacy of celebrating exceptional design. We’re thrilled to offer this contest as a way to recognize individuals who are creating the best in visual communications,” said John Falsetto, senior director of products, CorelDRAW and productivity.
Participants may submit entries created in CorelDRAW 2019, Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2019, or Corel DESIGNER 2019 into any of the following categories:
- Branding and marketing: Digital designs for flyers, brochures, logos, banners, awards, engraving, etc., designed to provide information and stimulate interest about a product or business.
- Graphics and illustration: Artistic, creative and unique designs created to be appreciated for their beauty or aesthetics, as opposed to serving a practical function.
- Signage and vehicle wraps: Digital designs for vehicle wraps, including for cars, trucks, boats, buses and other vehicles, and/or commercial or public display signs.
- Apparel and textiles: Digital designs for fashion, embroidery and direct-to-garment printing, shown as a mockup on a garment, fabric or model.
- Speed drawing: Time-lapse videos that show how a work was created in CorelDRAW 2019, Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2019, or Corel DESIGNER 2019.
- Technical drawing and design: Precise 2D and 3D drawings that visually communicate how something functions or is constructed, such as assembly instructions, schematics, floor plans, and architecture and engineering drawings.
- Students: Digital designs created by a student actively enrolled and attending an accredited secondary school, university/college, or graduate school program anywhere in the world as of time of entry.
A first, second, and third place winner will be selected from each category and one grand-prize winner will be selected from the group of first-place winners. A total value of more than $80,000 prizes is available, including cash, computer software and hardware, tech gear and accessories and graphic design merchandise.
For more information, visit contest.corel.com/coreldraw.
Enhance your Signs of the Times reading experience by exploring our interactive digital edition. Receive it in your inbox by subscribing online.