2020 Makers of Tomorrow
Signs of the Times proudly presents our third annual Makers of Tomorrow, a collection of five young creatives in the signmaking industry who have left an indelible mark on numerous projects and the companies they work for.
Selected from our largest field to date, these five Makers represent a range of backgrounds and specialties within the industry: a barely-able-to-legally drink signpainter evolving his precocious shop into a powerhouse; a 3D printing innovator who wants to prove you can make green by going green; a wrap wiz with a humanitarian touch; a design expert who has collaborated with Snoop Dogg; and an all-around fabrication talent who reinvented the signshop he started working at as a teenager.
The 2020 Makers
- River Prince, Owner/Operator, Prince Sign Co. (Ellisville, MS)
- Simon Nussbaum, General Manager, Green Dot Sign (Saint Paul, MN).
- Chelsea Lindsey, Graphic Designer + Wrap Queen, Precision Signs (Garner, NC).
- Phillip Yu, Creative Director, Gamut Media (Fullerton, CA).
- Drew Juliano, Co-owner, Signverse (Stoneham, MA).